In the harsh reality of a polar environment there's often only one chance at success
As a client you can tap into our hard-earned resources to give your project both a kick-start into action and a structured progression of achievable objectives.
Our experience includes:
- 4 new ski routes to the South Pole
- North Pole ski expeditions, from Russia, to Canada and multiple last degree treks
- +30 North and South Pole treks and expeditions
- 3 Greenland crossings
- ski expeditions in Iceland, Ellesmere Island, Patagonia, Queen Maud Land, Antarctic Peninsula
- manhauling, snowkiting, fat-biking, air, ground and seaborne travel
- annual guiding in Svalbard
- safety equipment and procedures for polar bears, glacier travel, avalanche, sea ice travel
- entered Antarctica from Punta Arenas, Ushuaia, Cape Town, Hobart and Christchurch, by aircraft, ice breaker and yacht
- familiarity with Arctic gateways - Longyearbyen, Resolute, Khatanga, Kangerlussuaq, Tasiilaq
- working with professional photographers and film production companies
- working with all ages - our youngest is 4, our oldest 78
- multinational - we have worked with more than 30 different nationals
- respect for all gender communities
- NGO and government organisations
- SOLAS and Polar Code
- military training
- co-founder and president of the International Polar Guides Association (IPGA)
- IPGA Polar Expedition Guide
- co-creator of the Polar Expeditions Classification Scheme (PECS)
- former polar guide for Antarctic Logistics and Expeditions (ALE), Australian Antarctic Division, Greenpeace, Walking With The Wounded
- expertise with air and logistics providers - ALE, ALCI, White Desert, Ultima/ALCI, Vicaar, Barneo AG, Kenn Borek
- working with Guinness World Records
Select from four levels of service.
Expand this document
How to proceed with with your polar expedition consultation service.
- Submit the following form. This is not a commitment to proceed with our services, it's just an indication of whether your project is feasible.
- We will respond with an initial feasibility comment and a proposal. You can choose to proceed or not.
- If you choose to proceed, read the agreement and waiver documents, sign and return to us. Let's go!
- If you require an Environmental Impact Assessment Permit for Antarctica you will be required to complete an additional expedition questionnaire